|Bread mix||5 Ounce (150 gram)|
|Lukewarm water||100 Milliliter|
|Refined flour||1 Tablespoon (for dusting and rolling)|
|Oil||1 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
|Onion||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Concentrated tomato puree||4 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||6 Ounce, sliced (175 gram)|
|Canned anchovy fillets||50 Gram, halved (1 can)|
|Pitted black olives||6 , sliced|
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine bread mix and water and mix well. Knead for 10 minutes or till you get a soft dough. (Follow packet instructions for proportions and method).
2. Once kneaded, cover with a kitchen towel or clean cloth and keep aside.
3. In a wok, heat oil.
4. Once hot, add onion and garlic and sautÃ© till onions turn translucent.
5. Add all the herbs, salt and pepper. Mix well and remove from flame.
6. Off flame, add tomato puree and mix well. Keep aside.
7. Dust a flat working surface with flour and place dough.
8. Roll into a 10 inch diameter circle and keep aside.
1. Grease a medium sized wok with enough oil and heat.
2. Reduce flame and carefully place rolled dough in the wok.
3. Cook on a low flame till base starts to form a crust.
4. Turn dough at this point and allow uncooked side to cook.
5. On cooked base, spread prepared tomato mixture.
6. Top evenly (or in a lattice pattern) with cheese, anchovy fillets and olives.
7. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes or till base gets crisp and cheese melts. Ensure you check base occasionally.
8. Once cooked, remove and cut into slices.
9. Place pizza slices on a platter and serve immediately.