Quick Pizza Sticks
|Refrigerated all ready pizza crust||10 Ounce (1 can, Pillsbury)|
|Margarine/Butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Provolone cheese||2 Ounce, shredded (1/2 cup)|
|Romano cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Fresh basil leaves/Dried basil leaves- 1 teaspoon||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground red pepper/Cayenne||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Lightly butter a large cookie baking pan with 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
3) Spread the dough greased baking pan, forming 12x9-inch rectangle.
4) Lightly brush dough with margarine.
5) In bowl, mix together both the cheeses, basil, garlic powder and ground red pepper.
6) Dredge the cheese mixture equally over dough.
7) Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut dough crosswise into 12 (1-inch) strips.
8) Cut the dough in half lengthwise, forming 24 strips.
9) Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown.
10) Cut on the perforations and remove sticks from the pan.
11) Serve immediately, with warm pizza sauce if desired.