|Tomato juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Enriched white bread slice||1|
|Provolone cheese slice||2 Ounce|
1) In a saucepan, place tomato juice and garlic salt.
2) Simmer the juice mixture for 10 minutes or until reduced to half its quantity.
3) Stir the oregano and basil in the juice mixture.
4) Remove from heat and let it cool.
5) Place the bread slice in a broiling pan and spoon the juice mixture on the bread.
6) Cover the juice mixture with cheese.
7) Place the pan 3 inches under the heat and broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
8) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired.