|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||24 Ounce (3 Packages Of 8 Ounce Each)|
|Tomato herb sauce||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Bottled herb and garlic dressing||1 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Lightly grease two cookie sheets or a 15-by-10-by-1-inch jelly-roll pan.
3. Spread out roll of dough and cut large rectangles apart.
4. Press dough together at perforations to make 12 rectangles in all.
5. Arrange rectangles on cookie sheets and roll up two opposite ends of each rectangle about 1 inch, to form a rim.
6. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato sauce over each rectangle.
7. Cut each cheese slice into 4 strips and arrange 4 strips on each rectangle.
8. Sprinkle each with salad dressing and cheese and bake 15 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is slightly browned.
9. Serve Caravan Pizzas hot along with tomato sauce or ketchup if desired.