Thirty Minute Pizza
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||32 Ounce (4 Packages)|
|Spaghetti sauce||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced and pitted|
|Crumbled oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 Packet)|
|Brown n serve sausages||2 Ounce (2 Packets)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease two 14-inch round pizza pans lightly with oil.
3) Follow the instructions to open up the dinner crescent rolls. Separate the dough traingles. Place the traingles from 2 packets and arrange them in the pizza pan.
4) Spread the spaghetti sauce over the pizza triangles in both the pizza pans.
5) Sprinkle the mushrooms and olives over the sauce.
6) Sprinkle oregano and cheese on top of both the pizzas.
7) Slice the sausages diagonally and place them over the cheese in some pattern.
8) Bake for 20 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
9) Serve the Thirty Minute Pizza hot, sprinkled with a sprig of fresh basil or parsley.