Thirty Minute Pizza
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||32 Ounce (4 Packages)|
|Spaghetti sauce||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced and pitted|
|Crumbled oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 Packet)|
|Brown n serve sausages||2 Ounce (2 Packets)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease two 14-inch round pizza pans lightly with oil.
3) Follow the instructions to open up the dinner crescent rolls. Separate the dough traingles. Place the traingles from 2 packets and arrange them in the pizza pan.
4) Spread the spaghetti sauce over the pizza triangles in both the pizza pans.
5) Sprinkle the mushrooms and olives over the sauce.
6) Sprinkle oregano and cheese on top of both the pizzas.
7) Slice the sausages diagonally and place them over the cheese in some pattern.
8) Bake for 20 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
9) Serve the Thirty Minute Pizza hot, sprinkled with a sprig of fresh basil or parsley.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3848 Calories from Fat 2310
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 259 g398.4%
Saturated Fat 81 g404.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1476 mg492%
Sodium 7585.4 mg316.1%
Total Carbohydrates 239 g79.5%
Dietary Fiber 21.7 g87%
Sugars 85.1 g
Protein 150 g299.5%
Vitamin A 121% Vitamin C 9.4%
Calcium 156.9% Iron 77.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet