Caper and Olive Pizza
|Self raising flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ripe olives||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dried oregano||2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Peel potatoes and cut into small chunks.
3) Cook in boiling salted water till tender.
4) Blanch, peel and chop tomatoes.
5) Chop anchovy fillets.
6) Drain capers.
7) Pit olives.
8) Meanwhile, sift the flour into a bowl and rub in the butter till the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
9) Drain potatoes and mash well.
10) Stir into rubbed-in mixture.
11) Add milk and mix to form a soft dough.
12) Knead lightly till smooth.
13) Line a greased 9 inch pizza pan with rolled out dough.
14) Arrange tomatoes, anchovies, capers and olives on top.
15) Sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano.
16) Sprinkle olive oil over and bake for about 35 minutes till well risen and golden.
17) Cut into wedges to serve.
18) Serve Olive and caper pizza with mustard sauce.