Shrimp And Sun Dried Tomato Pizza
|Basic pizza dough circles||4|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated fontina cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Italian)|
|Freshly grated mozzarella cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Bermuda onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Chopped fresh basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shrimp||24 , peeled, deveined|
|Sun dried tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thinly sliced|
1) Preheat the oven to 500° F. Lightly sprinkle a wooden pizza paddle with flour or semolina.
2) Place a basic pizza dough on the wooden paddle and brush it with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
3) Sprinkle the top with fontina and mozzarella cheese within 1/2-inch border of the dough.
4) Add garlic, onion, shrimp and tomatoes over the cheese.
5) Slide the paddle in and bake the dough for about 12 minutes or until the cheese starts to bubble.
6) Repeat the same with the other pizza dough circles.
7) Slice the pizzas into wedges over a cutting board.
8) Serve the pizza slices on warm plates, garnished with fresh basil on top.