Fruit And Cheese Pizza
|Pitas||2 Ounce (2 pieces)|
|Whipped butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Nectarine/1 medium, 1/4 pound peach||5 Ounce, pitted, sliced (1 small size)|
|Kiwi fruit||1 Medium, halved lengthwise, sliced|
|Gorgonzola cheese||2 Ounce, crumbled|
1) Place the pitas in a single file on a baking sheet.
2) Brush each pita over with 1/2 tablespoon of melted butter. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of sugar over each.
3) Place the baking sheet under the broiler and toast for about a minute.
4) Arrange the nectarine or peach and kiwi fruit slices equally over the two pitas decoratively.
5) Sprinkle half the amount of grated cheese over both pitas.
6) Place the baking sheet back under the broiler. Broil for a minute till the cheese starts to bubble and melt.
7) Slice the Fruit and Cheese Pizza into wedges. Serve hot.