Deep Dish Pizza
|Refrigerated pizza crust dough||10 Ounce (Package)|
|Pizza sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Bottled, The Variety With Pepperoni Chunks)|
|Mozzarella cheese||6 Ounce, shredded (11/2 Cup)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (A Handful, For Garnish)|
|Fresh parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs) (A Handful, For Garnish)|
1. Grease a 10-inch deep-dish pan or skillet with butter, oil or baking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking
3. Onto the bottom of the greases pan, pat the dough evenly to cover base and 1 ½ inches of the side.
4. Prick dough all over with a fork
5. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes or until lighly golden.
6. Remove from oven.
7. Use a spatula to lift crust from pan and gently transfer onto a baking tray
8. Spoon the pizza sauce evenly on the crust.
9. Cover with cheese.
10. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until cheese crust is crisp and cheese is melted and bubbly, lightly browned in specs.
11. Remove and let stand for 5 minutes.
12. Slice into wedges using a pizza cutter.
13. Garnish the pizza with parsley and cherry tomatoes and drizzle with olive oil before serving, if you like.
Calories 589 Calories from Fat 202
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.8%
Saturated Fat 12.6 g62.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 67.9 mg22.6%
Sodium 1365.3 mg56.9%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.6%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 31 g62.4%
Vitamin A 79.3% Vitamin C 103.9%
Calcium 52.7% Iron 27.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet