|Tomato sauce||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Pepperoni||4 Ounce, sliced (1 package)|
|Pizza crust||1 (readymade)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Roll out the pizza crust and then pour the sauce all over it. Spread evenly.
3) Shred or grate the cheese and sprinkle it evenly all over the sauce.
4) Top the cheese with pepperoni.
5) Place the prepared pizza crust on a cookie sheet or tin foil.
6) Bake in preheat oven for about 20 minutes or till the cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown in color.
7) Cut the pizza into slices while still hot. Serve hot as a main dish or snack.