Whole Wheat Beef 'N' Pepper Pizza
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oregano leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Divided)|
|Beef||8 Ounce, cooked ground (rare), crumbled|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||6 Ounce, shredded|
|Mozzarella cheese||6 Ounce, coarsely shredded|
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, beat the flour, milk, eggs, oregano and 1/2 teaspoon salt until smooth.
4) In the prepared dish, pour the mixture and sprinkle evenly with the beef, vegetables, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
6) Top the pizza with tomato sauce, sprinkle with the cheese, and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the crust is browned.
7) Slice and serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 615 Calories from Fat 316
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g54.7%
Saturated Fat 17.3 g86.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 243.8 mg81.3%
Sodium 1143.8 mg47.7%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.2%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 50 g99.4%
Vitamin A 22.1% Vitamin C 39.3%
Calcium 50.4% Iron 23.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet