|Active dry yeast||1 Tablespoon|
|Warm water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (105-115°)|
|Warm water||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
|Mozzarella cheese||12 Ounce, well chilled|
|Mushrooms||4 (For Garnish)|
|Green peppers||2 (For Garnish)|
|Zucchini||1 (For Garnish)|
|Olives||4 (For Garnish)|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Two In One)|
1. In a bowl, sprinkle the yeast over 2/3 cup warm water and let it stand in in a warm place for about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
2. Add oil to the mixture.
3. Using either your hands or a food processor, whole wheat flour and salt.
4. Mix together and stir in the yeast mixture.
5. Knead or process for 20 seconds.
6. Process for 10 seconds more if needed and form a dough that is elastic, sticky and wet.
7. Place the dough on an oiled bowl so that the entire surface is oiled.
8. Cover with plastic wrap or damp cloth and let rise to double for 1 hour in a warm place. Do not knead the dough any further.
9. Take a greased 14-inch pizza pan, place the dough to cover the bottom, and pinch the edges into a rim. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
10. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
11. With a shredder, or in a food processor using the shredding blade, lightly shred the mozzarella.
12. With a knife or in the food processor using the slicing blade, slice the garnishes.
13. Put the sauce and garnishes on the dough and top with the shredded cheese.
14. In the oven, bake for 25 minutes.
15. Serve hot, sliced with a pizza cutter.
Calories 362 Calories from Fat 124
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.7%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.8 mg14.9%
Sodium 556.7 mg23.2%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.7%
Dietary Fiber 7.8 g31.4%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 21 g42.4%
Vitamin A 17.3% Vitamin C 85.7%
Calcium 32.2% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet