Broccoli And Cheddar Pizza
|Olive oil||5 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Frozen chopped broccoli||2 Cup (32 tbs), thawed|
|Part skim ricotta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Refrigerated pizza crust dough||10 Ounce (Use Ready To Bake Variety)|
|Sesame seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Reduced fat cheddar cheese||3 Ounce, shredded|
|Part skim mozzarella cheese||3 Ounce, shredded|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon, grated|
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Take a 10 inch nonstick skillet and heat some oil in it.
3.Add in garlic and stir cook on medium heat for about 1 minute.
4. Add in broccoli and sitr cook for about 3 to 4 minutes until broccoli is heated completely.
5. Stir in ricotta cheese after removing from heat.
6.Take a 12 inch round pizza pan and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
7. Put pizzacrust dough on the pan.
8. Layer the crust with broccoli mixture leaving about 1/2 inch dough on the outside.
9. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese, Cheddar and Parmesan cheese over the broccoli mixture.
10.Season with pepper.
11. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until pizza crust browns.
12. Serve hot.
Calories 772 Calories from Fat 335
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.8%
Saturated Fat 16.2 g81.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.5 mg24.5%
Sodium 1467.7 mg61.2%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 44 g88.2%
Vitamin A 56.4% Vitamin C 112.5%
Calcium 104% Iron 19.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet