|Dry yeast||1 Tablespoon (1 Package)|
|Lukewarm water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Plus Additional For Dusting The Board)|
|Tomato sauce/Your favorite purchased brand||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low fat mozzarella cheese||6 Ounce, coarsely grated|
|Sliced zucchini||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced peppers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Red / Yellow / Green Variety)|
|Sliced mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped herbs||1 Tablespoon (Uch As Basil, Parsley, Dill, Oregano, Or Chives)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 500°F.
2) In a small bowl, proof yeast with sugar in 1/4 cup of the water. Cover tightly and leave for 5 minutes till foamy.
3) Pour the yeast mixture to a bowl, add water, flours, salt and combine well.
4) Lightly flour a board and turn the dough in it and knead it adding additional flour or if required for 10 minutes till smooth and elastic.
5) Place in a lightly oiled bowl and rotate to coat it with oil, and let it rise. Cover tightly and keep in a warm place for 1 hour till double in bulk.
6) Make the dough into 6 balls and roll out each into a 5-inch round for a thick crust or a 9-inch round for a thin crust.
7) Put it into cookie sheets and spread evenly 2 tablespoons of the tomato sauce on each one.
8) Arrange any optional toppings over the sauce and sprinkle one-sixth of the cheese on top.
9) Place in oven and bake at the bottom of oven for 10 to 12 minutes till crust is golden.
10) Serve hot.