|Whole wheat pitas||4|
|Sun dried tomato puree||4 Teaspoon|
|Ripe plum tomatoes||3 , diced|
|Shallot||1 , thinly sliced|
|Diced chorizo||3 Ounce (85 Gram)|
|Mature cheddar||2 Ounce, grated (50 Gram)|
|Basil leaves||6 (If You Like)|
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. Place a baking sheet inside the oven to heat up as the oven heats up.
3. Spread the pita bread with one teaspoon of the sun-dried tomato puree.
4. Sprinkle on the chopped tomatoes, shallots, chorizo and cheddar cheese.
5. Place each pita bread on the hot baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes till the pitas are crisp, the chorizos has frazzled edges and the cheese has melted.
6. Sprinkle basil leaves on top
7. Serve with an guacamole, and a green salad