|Tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Onion salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Anchovies/Shrimp / sausage||4 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon|
1) In a mixing bowl mix tomato paste with oregano and onion salt.
2) On each cracker place some softened cream cheese to avoid sogginess.
3) On the center of each cracker dot with tomato paste mixture.
4) Place a rolled or flat anchovy, a large shrimp, or a piece of sausage over it.
5) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
6) Bake at 400° for 3 to 5 minutes.
7) Serve hot.
Prepare Individual Pizzas an hour in advance and bake in oven just before serving.