Short Cut Pizzas
|Natural swiss cheese||4 Ounce|
|English muffins||4 , split|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. In a mixer bowl fitted with disc, with shredding side facing up, shred cheese. Keep aside in the bowl.
2. Place halved muffins under broiler to toast them.
3. Take off and spread butter on them.
4. Spread 1 ½ tablespoon on muffins and sprinkle oregano and cheese on top.
5. Arrange 2 to 3 pepperoni slices atop each of the muffins.
6. Allow to broil for 2 to 4 minutes to melt cheese. Take care to avoid browning.
7. Serve hot.