Quick Supper Pizza
|For tomato topping|
|Tinned tomatoes||28 Ounce (800 Gram)|
|Spanish onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Tomato puree||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried oregano||2 Teaspoon|
|For scone base|
|Self raising flour||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Ounce, softened (25 Gram)|
|Milk||9 Fluid Ounce (250 Milliliter)|
|French mustard||2 Tablespoon (Colman'S)|
|For cheese topping|
|Strong cheddar cheese/Mozzarella, cubed||6 Ounce, grated (175 Gram)|
|Salami/Other cooked sausage, sliced||4 Ounce, sliced (100 Gram)|
|Stuffed green olives||2 Ounce, halved (Spanish)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree, Gas Mark 6.
2) In a pan, add all the ingredients including juice from tin of tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, and and cook gently for 30 minutes or until the mixture turns to a thick pulp.
3) Sift flour with baking powder and salt, rub in butter, and moisten with milk to make a soft dough.
4) In a floured baking sheet, roll the dough into a circle for the pizza base.
5) Spread Colman's French mustard evenly over the base and then top with the cooked tomato mixture.
6) Add sausage and olives on tomato mixture sprinkle grated cheese and Parmesan cheese.
7) Bake for 30-40 minutes until well risen and brown around the edges.
8) Check seasoning and serve.
Calories 651 Calories from Fat 268
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.3%
Saturated Fat 16.4 g82.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75.9 mg25.3%
Sodium 2554 mg106.4%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.6%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 27 g53.8%
Vitamin A 45.7% Vitamin C 40.2%
Calcium 82.9% Iron 39.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet