Parma Ham And Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese Pizza
|Strong white flour||23 Ounce (650 Gram)|
|Instant yeast||7 Gram (1 Sachet)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Mozzarella||6 Ounce, torn (175 Gram)|
|Gorgonzola||6 Ounce, crumbled (175 Gram)|
|Ripe pear||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Parma ham||2 1⁄2 Ounce, cut into strips (60 Gram)|
|Parmigiano reggiano||2 Tablespoon (To Serve)|
1. Combine the dry ingredients for the dough.
2. Put in olive oil and enough warm water to make soft dough.
3. On a floured surface knead until smooth, make into a bowl and place in an oiled bowl.
4. Cover bowl and leave in a warm place until doubled in size.
5. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
6. In a frying pan heat the oil and saute onions until browned.
7. Stir in honey and take off the flame.
8. Roll out dough into a thin sheet and line a large, floured baking sheet.
9. Scatter the cheeses on top
10. Bake for 10 minutes until risen and golden
11. Remove from oven and spread onion and arrange the pears on the crust.
12. Return to the oven and bake for 2- 3 minutes.
10. Top with Parma Ham and Parmigiano-Reggiano and cut into slices and serve.