The No Pizza Pizza
|Soy flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn meal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Bell pepper||1 , sliced|
|Onion||1 , diced|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Tofu||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, add soy flour, corn meal and mineral salt to combine.
3) Pour in oil, honey and water and mix thoroughly.
4) Use an oiled baking sheet to spread the mixture to 1/4" thick by making a ridge around the edge to hold the sauce.
5) Spread the crust with tomato sauce and arrange onion, peppers and mushrooms.
6) Place thin slices of tofu to cover.
7) Place inside oven to bake for 30 minutes or until crust is done and vegetables are tender.
8) Serve hot by sprinkling grated parmesan cheese on top, if you wish.