Pizza Stuffed Peppers
|Ground round||1⁄2 Pound|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low calorie processed cheese product||4 , cut into small pieces (Borden, Any Flavor)|
|Prepared pizza sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green bell peppers||2 Medium, halved, seeded and blanched|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In medium skillet, brown meat and onion and drain.
3. Put in remaining ingredients except peppers.
4. Let it cook and stir until Lite-line pieces melt.
5. In shallow baking dish arrange peppers spooning mixture into peppers.
6. Let it bake 10 to 15 minutes or until hot.
7. Refrigerate leftovers.