Pizza Stuffed Peppers
|Ground round||1⁄2 Pound|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low calorie processed cheese product||4 , cut into small pieces (Borden, Any Flavor)|
|Prepared pizza sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green bell peppers||2 Medium, halved, seeded and blanched|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In medium skillet, brown meat and onion and drain.
3. Put in remaining ingredients except peppers.
4. Let it cook and stir until Lite-line pieces melt.
5. In shallow baking dish arrange peppers spooning mixture into peppers.
6. Let it bake 10 to 15 minutes or until hot.
7. Refrigerate leftovers.
Calories 466 Calories from Fat 264
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.1%
Saturated Fat 15.1 g75.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110 mg36.7%
Sodium 690.6 mg28.8%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 42 g83.3%
Vitamin A 13.2% Vitamin C 206.5%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet