|Pizza base mix||5 Ounce (145 Gram, Standard)|
|Chopped fresh dill/2 tablespoon dried dill||4 Tablespoon|
|Fresh dill||1 (To Garnish)|
|Red bell pepper||1 Large|
|Tomatoes with onion and herbs||14 Ounce, chopped (400 Gram)|
|Tomato paste||3 Tablespoon (Paste)|
|Cooked seafood||12 Ounce, thawed if frozen (350 Gram, Assorted)|
|Brined capers||1 Tablespoon, drained|
|Pitted brine cured black olives||1 Ounce, drained (25 Gram)|
|Low fat mozzarella cheese||1 Ounce, grated (25 Gram)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the pizza base mix in a bowl and stir in the dill. Make the dough according to the instructions on the packet.
2. Press the dough into a round measuring 25.5 cm/10 inches across on a baking sheet (cookie sheet) lined with baking parchment. Set aside to prove (rise).
3. Preheat the grill (broiler) to hot. To make the sauce, halve and deseed the (bell) pepper and arrange on a grill (broiler) rack. Cook for 8-10 minutes until softened and charred. Leave to cool slightly, peel off the skin and chop the flesh.
4. Place the tomatoes and (bell) pepper in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Stir in the tomato puree (paste) and season to taste.
6. Spread the sauce over the pizza base and top with the seafood. Sprinkle over the capers and olives, top with the grated cheeses and bake for 25-30 minutes. Garnish with sprigs of dill and serve hot.