1 Cup (16 tbs) (250 ml 120°F to 130°F/ 50°C to 55°C)
2 1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 envelope)
All purpose flour
3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs) (3 1/4- 31/2)
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine water, salt and yeast.
2) Add 1 cup flour and mix with a wooden spoon until a loose batter forms. Add another 2 cups flour and mix for a few minutes more, until a ragged batter forms.
3) If dough feels too stiff, add more water, 1 tablespoon at a time, up to 1⁄3 cup.
4) Knead for 6 to 8 minutes on a countertop dusted with 1⁄4 cup flour until elastic. If dough feels sticky, add remaining 1⁄4 cup flour.
5) Shape into a ball and transfer dough to a deep, oiled bowl. Turn dough over a few times until well coated in oil.
6) Cover loosely with plastic wrap or a tea towel (if making ahead, you can refrigerate overnight at this point). Allow dough to rise in a warm place for 2 hours until doubled in size.
7) Use the pizza dough to make two 12 inch crusts.
You too can bake restaurant-like pizzas at your home, if you know how to prepare a perfect pizza dough? Preparing a perfect pizza dough is not that difficult, but it becomes better with practice. Before you start, you should learn about the procedure from this recipe video. Check it and get a step forward in baking a perfect homemade pizza.