3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs) (3 1/4- 3 1/2 cup for pizza dough)
1⁄2 Teaspoon (pizza dough)
1) Preheat a lightly oiled grill to medium.
2) Punch down the pizza dough, divide equally into two pieces and roll each into a crust on a well floured surface.
3) Place the crust on a lightly oiled grill for 2 minutes or until bubbly and rigid.
4) Then turn the crust over, spread with the tomato sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, torn bocconcini and tomato halves.
5) Close the lid and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and the crust is golden brown.
6) Top the pizza with fresh basil, slice into wedges and serve.
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine water, salt and yeast together.
2) Gradually add the flour until the mixture forms a dough, then knead adding the flour until the dough is smooth and firm.
3) Shape into a ball and transfer into a deep oiled bowl. Turn and coat the dough with oil, cover loosely with plastic wrap and allow to rise in a warm place for 2 hours until doubles in bulk.
How do you like about the idea of grilled pizza? If you have never tried this, then don't miss this opportunity to make one for yourself. It's simple, quick and easy. Just follow the easy steps shown in this video and be independent to grill your pizza.