|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Button mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, peeled|
|Mozzarella slices/Other quick melting cheese||8|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cut the English Muffins into half and brush the surface with olive oil.
3) Heat oil, saute onion, and then stir in mushrooms.
4) Top the muffin halves with tomato slices, season to taste, and sprinkle basil or marjoram on top.
5) Spread the onion and mushroom mixture on top and garnish with cheese.
6) Cut the anchovy fillet in half, sprinkle with cheese, and bake for 20-25 mintues.
7) Serve warm.