|Canned sardines in oil||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 3 3/4 Ounce Each)|
|All purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Pizza topping sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Prepared)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Set the oven to 400°.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour, baking powder and salt into it.
3) Cut butter to this mixture.
4) Pour in milk and mix well to make soft, but non-sticky dough.
5) Make a circle by rolling out the dough on a floured surface.
6) Use this to line an 8-inch loose-bottomed pie plate.
7) Pour the sauce over the base to a 1/2 inch of the edge.
8) Top with sardines and then with cheese.
9) Cook in the oven for 20 minutes till the pizza is risen and golden brown.
10) Serve immediately.