Sweet Sunset Pizza
|Hot roll mix||16 Ounce (1 Packages)|
|Canned peach slices||13 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Pineapple rings||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Grease a large cookie sheet or pizza pan.
3) Follow the package directions to make hot roll mix.
4) Knead the dough for 5 minutes after putting it onto a floured surface.
5) Roll it out to a 14-inch circle and transfer it on the prepared cookie sheet or pizza pan.
6) Place the peach slices around the dough in a circle in such a way that they are almost touching one another and lies about 1/2 inch from the sides.
7) Arrange the halved pineapple rings in the middle of the dough overlapping each other so that they lie in the direction opposite to the peaches.
8) Use a plastic wrap to cover and set aside in a warm place for about 40 minutes to rise or till the dough has attained a double size.
9) Take a small saucepan and mix together the saved peach syrup and pineapple juice just 5 minutes before the dough is ready.
10) Allow this to boil for 2 minutes.
11) Remove the syrup from the heat and set to cool slightly.
12) Unwrap the dough and use half the boiled fruit syrup to brush the fruit.
13) Cook the dough for 35-40 minutes in the oven till the pizza is browned and caramelized around the sides.
14) Allow the pizza to cool on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes after brushing the left over syrup on it.
15) Take a round serving plate and transfer the pizza onto it.
16) Serve immediately when warm or keep on a wire rack and allow to cool.
17) Cut the pizza into wedges and serve.
Calories 573 Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6%
Saturated Fat 0.49 g2.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 770.4 mg32.1%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g26.1%
Sugars 35 g
Protein 12 g25%
Vitamin A 14.1% Vitamin C 14%
Calcium 0.3% Iron 23.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet