|Potatoes||2 Large, peeled and cooled|
|Cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Parmesan Or Grated Cheddar)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, smoothly mash potatoes by adding butter. Combine cheese, egg, salt, pepper and parsley with the mashed potato.
2) Use a pie plate or pizza pan to flour lightly. Now take the potato mixture to press on the pan.
3) With a spatula, smooth the top surface. Keep the sides slightly raised.
4) Use your choice of pizza toppings to sprinkle on top, like grated cheese, cheddar or fine cut mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, green pepper, anchovies, olives etc.
5) Set your oven at 450F/230C and place the pan inside oven.
6) Bake for 20 minutes until the potato turns light brown.
7) Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top to serve.