|Cooked bulgur||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Pizza sauce||6 Cup (96 tbs) (Thick Sauce)|
|Grated hard cheese||1 1⁄2 Pound, or shredded|
|Red peppers||1 1⁄2 , sliced into rings|
|Poppy seeds||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Grease a large baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In the greased baking dish, using a wooden spoon, spread a layer of the half the bulgur wheat to cover the bottom of the dish.
4. Over the bulgur, spread ½ the sauce.
5. Top the sauce with 1/3rd the cheese.
6. Repeat layering with remaining bulgur, sauce and 1/3rd cheese.
7. Top the cheese with rings of green pepper.
8. Scatter the remaining cheese and sprinkle the poppy seeds.
9. Place the baking dish on the middle level of the preheated oven and bake for an hour until heated through and cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
10. Serve piping hot, straight from the oven.