|Tomato sauce||4 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Refined oil||40 Milliliter|
1. Finely chop 1 capsicum and 1 onion and keep aside.
2. Finely chop 2 tomatoes and keep separately
3. Cut the remaining capsicum, onion and tomato into rings and keep aside on a platter.
4. In a sauté pan, melt 40 gms butter on a low flame.
5. Add chopped onion and capsicum and sauté for 5 to 7 minutes until softened.
6. Tip in the chopped tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally until soft and pulpy.
7. Pour 1/2 cup water and stir in the tomato sauce.
8. Simmer until the sauce thickens.
9. Season with black pepper and salt.
10. Spoon sauce over each of the pizza breads and spread it with the back of the spoon.
11. Generously top the sauce with grated cheese.
12. Arrange tomato, capsicum and onion rings.
13. Dot with butter
14. Place on a baking sheet and place under a broiler for 12 to 15 min until the cheese has melted and base it crisp.
15. Cut into wedges and serve immediately