|Compressed yeast||1 Ounce|
|Water||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs), luke warm|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, dissolve yeast in water; add oil.
2. Before baking, grease two 12 inch pizza pans with oil.
3. Using a sieve, sift together flour and salt in a bowl.
4. Add the yeast mixture and knead with hands until smooth.
5. Cover the dough with a clean kitchen cloth and let stand in a warm place for about 2 hours until double in bulk.
6. Divide the dough into two parts and pat on each pizza pan until the pan is filled.
7. Spread your favorite fillings on top of dough and let stand for 20 minutes for rising.
8. Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 400 degrees pre-heated oven and serve immediately.
Calories 925 Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.2%
Saturated Fat 0.42 g2.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 137.2 mg5.7%
Total Carbohydrates 193 g64.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.6%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 27 g54%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 4% Iron 67%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet