|Compressed yeast||1 Ounce|
|Water||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs), luke warm|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, dissolve yeast in water; add oil.
2. Before baking, grease two 12 inch pizza pans with oil.
3. Using a sieve, sift together flour and salt in a bowl.
4. Add the yeast mixture and knead with hands until smooth.
5. Cover the dough with a clean kitchen cloth and let stand in a warm place for about 2 hours until double in bulk.
6. Divide the dough into two parts and pat on each pizza pan until the pan is filled.
7. Spread your favorite fillings on top of dough and let stand for 20 minutes for rising.
8. Bake in oven for 25 minutes at 400 degrees pre-heated oven and serve immediately.