|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce, drained and chopped|
|Dried marjoram pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Sliced mozzarella cheese||3 Ounce|
|Anchovy fillets in oil||2 Ounce, drained and soaked in milk for 20 minutes|
|Self rising flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, diced|
|Cold water||4 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the broiler to High.
2) Combine the tomatoes and marjoram together and season with pepper.
3) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt together in it for making the dough.
4) Cut in the butter and rub the mixture until the mixture looks like fine bread crumbs.
5) Add enough water to form a good firm dough.
6) Take a 9-inch heavy-based skillet and heat the oil in it over medium flame.
7) Press the dough into the skillet to fit the bottom after rolling it out lightly.
8) Heat over a medium flame for 4 minutes and then toss the dough to continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
9) Take the dough away from the heat.
10) Spoon the tomato and herb mixture to spread over the cooked dough.
11) Top with cheese slices and anchovy fillets.
12) Allow the cheese to melt by placing the skillet under the broiler.
13) Serve hot immediately.