Ok so I finally got tired of buying frozen pizzas and decided to make and freeze my own. What took me so long to do this???
Active dried yeast
2 1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 pack)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1 Teaspoon (Other(Full absorption))
All purpose flour
410 Gram, divided (2 1/2 cup + 3/4 cup)
1 Tablespoon (to dust the pizza pan)
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped
1 Large, seeded, chopped
1 Cup (16 tbs), diced , cooked
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), pitted, sliced
1. In a bowl, add water, yeast and brown sugar. Stir to mix and let it sit for 10 minutes for the yeast to rise.
2. Add salt, herbs, Italian seasoning and mix well.
3. Put in the flour slowly and mix continuously to form a sticky dough.
4. Sprinkle flour on the work surface and knead the dough until elastic and soft and no longer sticky. Add more flour as required.
5. Oil a bowl and place the dough in it. Cover with a kitchen towel and leave it to rise for 20 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to required temperature.
7. Grease 2 pizza pans with olive oil and sprinkle some cornmeal on it.
8. Remove the kitchen towel and using clean hands, press the dough to remove the air.
9. Divide it and place equal portions on the greased pans.
10. Spread evenly with hands to fill the pan.
11. Bake them for 10 minutes and remove from the oven.
12. Take the pizza bread, spread pizza sauce over it.
13. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
14. Add the toppings one by one to fill the base.
15. Flash freeze the pizza in the freezer for 30 minutes or till the toppings stick to the bread without falling off.
16. Slice the pizza using a pizza cutter and wrap them carefully in a plastic wrap.
17. Place them in the freezer until ready to use.
18. Remove from the freezer and bake in oven preheated to 425 degrees F for 12 minutes or till it turns golden brown.
19. In a serving plate, serve the pizza hot.
Always cook and cool all the meat toppings before adding it to the pizza.
Water added to the yeast should be according to the instructions on the pack. The packet used called for 120—130 degrees F warm water.
Tired of cooking. Try these frozen pizza. This video shows quick and easy way to prepare these pizza with just about the right topping of your choice. An ideal option for a lazy dinner, this is quiet healthy and filling. This can actually even be a good meal option when your off to a picnic and do not feel like cooking an elaborate meal.