Ciabatta Pizzas With Sticky Onions
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 Large, thinly sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), sliced|
|Rosemary sprigs||2 , chopped|
|Peppadew peppers||10 , quartered|
|Black olives||3 Tablespoon, halved|
|Ciabatta loaf||1 , sliced lengthways and halved|
|Grated gruyere cheese/Cheddar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Set your oven to preheat at 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
1) In a large, lidded frying pan, heat up oil. Add onions, garlic and rosemary with a splash of water. Cover with the lid and cook for around 10 minutes.
2) Remove the lid, turn off the heat; and cook for a few more minutes.
3) Fold in peppers, olives and some seasoning.
4) On a baking tray, place the ciabatta halves, facing upwards.
5) Divide the mixture over the bread, spreading a little to cover.
6) Sprinkle over the cheese.
7) Place inside oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling.
8) Serve this with a green salad.