The video conversion process has failed. You might want to submit a simpler video format like mpeg or divx avi. If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
1. Preheat the grill on high heat.
2. In a bowl, toss the arugula with olive oil and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour with yeast, salt and sugar
4. Pour in the warm water and gently stir using a spatula.
5. Add olive oil and mix for 1-2 minutes until well blended. Add more flour to make the dough soft.
6. On a floured surface, place the dough and knead for 5 minutes until smooth.
7. Divide the dough into 4 equal portions. Take each portion and roll it out on the floured surface.
8. Transfer them to baking trays. Brush both sides of the crusts with olive oil.
9. Place the crusts on the grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the bottom turns to light brown.
10. Flip the crusts with a pair of tongs and brush olive oil on top.
9. Spread crème robiola cheese on top of the crusts. Garnish with prosciutto and tossed arugula.
10. Keep the pizza on grill until done. Remove it from the grill and cut into pieces.
11. Serve the crispy Pizza with your favorite appetizers.