The video conversion process has failed. You might want to submit a simpler video format like mpeg or divx avi. If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped (ready made, marinated)
1 Teaspoon, minced
Salt and pepper
2 Ounce, grated (divided)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, add mozzarella cheese, red bell pepper and black olives.
3. Coarsely chop the artichokes and add into the bowl. Add garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
5. Slice 1 package of bread dough into small pieces and brush them with olive oil.
6. Cut the other dough into 32 half moon shaped pieces. Brush the tops with the remaining oil.
7. On a pizza stone, arrange the dough slices into a round pizza crust.
8. Bake it in the preheated oven for 14-16 minutes.
9. Remove the pizza crust from the oven and top with 1 ounce of parmesan cheese.
10. Spoon the toppings over the crust.
11. Place the pizza back in the oven for 5-7 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
12. Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the remaining parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with the parsley.
13. Serve this cheesy Pizza with your favorite accompaniments and enjoy!