Home made pizza is a great treat. It is affordable and you can make as many variations for the toppings as you like. The home made pizzas are surely much more fresh and healthy. They promise a tasty quick bite for meal.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Peel skin off the bratwurst.
2. Brown the sausage and bratwurst.
3. Spread pizza sauce on pita bread.
4. Spread cheese on it. Spread a layer of sausage.
5. Preheat oven at 350 F.
6. Bake it for 10 minutes.
7. Slice the pizza and serve.
This video is a creation of CookinforCollege.You can visit CookinforCollege for complete recipes, and more videos.
Healthy home made pizza for your tummy. A delightful video to prepare a cheesy pizza with Italian sausages. You can prepare this homemade pizza in less time than it takes to bake a frozen one. Once your guests smell this sausage and cheese pizza coming out of the oven, nobody will be able to resist.