How To Make Pizza Using Pizza Beer Crust Mix
|Pizza beer pizza crust mix||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Mamma mia pizza beer||8 Ounce, chill|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For dusting)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||1 , slice|
|Mozarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For the sauce:|
|Diced tomatoes||32 Ounce|
|Fresh basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Sift the contents of the Pizza beer pizza crust mix into a big bowl.
3. Add 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and mix together.
4. Next goes in the Mamma Mia Pizza Beer. Knead and make into dough.
5. Dust the table top with flour and place the dough in the middle in two parts.
6. Roll out into two pizza crusts using a rolling pin.
7. Grease a pizza pan with oil. Place the crust on it and flatten it out.
8. Top with Parmesan cheese, tomato slices, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
9. Pop into the oven for 10 minutes.
10. For the sauce: In a blender, add the tomatoes, garlic cloves and basil and blend together until smooth.
11. Once the pizza is done, remove from oven and drizzle as much of the sauce as you wish over the pizza.
12. Cut into slices, plate and serve with Mamma Mia Pizza beer.
Calories 1084 Calories from Fat 323
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.4%
Saturated Fat 9.4 g46.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.5 mg15.5%
Sodium 1448.3 mg60.3%
Total Carbohydrates 157 g52.4%
Dietary Fiber 9 g35.9%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 28 g56.3%
Vitamin A 49.1% Vitamin C 57.2%
Calcium 26.3% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet