Tomato and Cheese Pizza
|Fresh yeast||15 Gram|
|Dry yeast||10 Gram|
|Butter||15 Gram (For Brushing)|
|Mushrooms||15 Gram (4 In Number)|
|Olives||10 Gram (2 In Number)|
|Red chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
For the filling
1. Chop onions and half the capsicums into fine pieces and slice the remaining capsicums into roundels.
2. Blanch tomatoes and chop into fine pieces.
3. Saute the onions and chopped capsicums in the fat and add chopped tomatoes.
4. Add 50 gm. of grated cheese and salt, red chilli powder, pepper powder. Mix well and set aside.
For the dough
1. Make a soft dough with flour, yeast, egg, milk and salt and keep covered for half an hour for fermentation.
2. Divide into 6 portions and roll into 10 cm. (4") diameter rounds.
3. Keep them on a lightly greased baking sheet.
4. Keep them for proving for 20 minutes.
5. When proved enough, prick them nicely with a fork. 6. Bake at 205° C (40D° F) for about 10 minutes.
7. Remove and brush with melted butter.
8. Spread the tomato filling over and decorate with mushrooms, olives and sliced capsicums.
9. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over and bake again for another 5 minute's at 205° C (400° F) and serve hot.