Double Sauced Chicken Pizza Bagels
|Bagel||3 1⁄2 Ounce, split in half (1 Whole One)|
|Prepared pizza sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced cooked chicken breast||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded part skim mozzarella cheese||1 Ounce (1/4 Cup)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon|
1. Place bagel halves on microwavable plate.
2. Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce onto each bagel half. Spread evenly using back of spoon.
3. Top each bagel half with 1/4 cup chicken. Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce over chicken on each bagel half.
4. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese over top of each bagel half.
5. Cover bagel halves loosely with waxed paper; microwave at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until cheese melts.
6. Carefully remove waxed paper. Sprinkle each bagel half with 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese. Let stand 1 minute before serving to cool slightly. (Bagels will be very hot.)