Quick Grilled Pizza
|Pizza dough||1 Pound|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
|Fresh mozzarella||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
|Basil leaves||6 , chiffonade|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat and place the stone pizza grill on and close.
2. Dust pizza peel and dough with corn meal and dust hands and dough with the flour.
3. Top the dough with mozzarella, tomato and basil. Place the pizza in the prepared grill. Cover and cook for 4 minutes.
4. Open the cover of grill and see the crust whether it’s brown or not. Cover the frill again and cook for another 4 minutes.
5. Garnish the pizza with basil, salt and extra virgin olive oil. Serve with sangria and enjoy!