The video conversion process has failed. You might want to submit a simpler video format like mpeg or divx avi. If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
For the pasta sauce:
1. Heat a two-gallon container pot over medium flame. Pour a little extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add onions and garlic and cook it until it browns but do not burn.
3. Add tomato puree and 3 ½ cups of water. You can even use the tomato puree can to fill can with water twice and add it to the mixture as that equals 1 ½ cups. Stir well.
4. Add basil, oregano, sugar, a pinch of salt and red wine. Stir well.
5. Let the sauce simmer on a low flame for approximately two hours.
6. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
7. Place pizza crust on pizza pan or cookie sheet.
8. Pour and spread a generous amount of pasta sauce over the pizza crust evenly.
9. Add pieces of sausage and mozzarella cheese over the pizza.
10. Layer with dollops of goat cheese over the pizza.
11. Sprinkle basil leaves over it.
12. Now you can add onions over pizza (optional).
13. Bake pizza for 8-10 minutes at 450 degrees F.
14. Serve pizza with a sauce of your choice.
If you cannot do without your pizzas, try this amazing Sausage Pizza. The specialty of this pizza is that it is layered with a special homemade pasta sauce, which when baked with the filling makes this dish takes divine! It is worth trying this recipe out at least once!