If the problem persists contact your website administrator. Please check logs for further debugging.
|Pizza crust||1 Large (Boboli Brand)|
|Pasta sauce||26 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Chopped fresh basil leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Goat cheese||2 Ounce (Use 1/2 Of A Log Of 4 Ounce)|
|Mozzarella cheese/4 mozzarella sticks||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Cooked italian sausage||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced|
|Diced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned tomato puree||28 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato paste||12 Ounce (2 Cans, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Red wine||4 Ounce (Or Half A Cup)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), diced|
|Onion||1 , diced|
|Chopped fresh basil leaves||8|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
For the pasta sauce:
1. Heat a two-gallon container pot over medium flame. Pour a little extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add onions and garlic and cook it until it browns but do not burn.
3. Add tomato puree and 3 ½ cups of water. You can even use the tomato puree can to fill can with water twice and add it to the mixture as that equals 1 ½ cups. Stir well.
4. Add basil, oregano, sugar, a pinch of salt and red wine. Stir well.
5. Let the sauce simmer on a low flame for approximately two hours.
6. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
7. Place pizza crust on pizza pan or cookie sheet.
8. Pour and spread a generous amount of pasta sauce over the pizza crust evenly.
9. Add pieces of sausage and mozzarella cheese over the pizza.
10. Layer with dollops of goat cheese over the pizza.
11. Sprinkle basil leaves over it.
12. Now you can add onions over pizza (optional).
13. Bake pizza for 8-10 minutes at 450 degrees F.
14. Serve pizza with a sauce of your choice.