|Pizza dough||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian sausage||1 Pound|
|Green peppers||2 , diced|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned whole italian plum tomato||35 Ounce, drained and chopped (1 Can, 2 Pounds, 3 Ounces)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce (2 Cups)|
1. Lightly oil two 14-inch, round pizza pans. Divide Pizza Dough in half. Stretch each half over hands to fit pizza pan.
2. Remove sausage from casing; break up into pieces. Heat the tablespoon of oil in skillet; saute sausage until lightly browned. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon. Drain all but 2 tablespoons fat from skillet.
3. Saute green pepper and onion in same skillet until almost tender.
4. Sprinkle 1/4 cup oil over both pizzas. Arrange sausage around outer edges of both pizzas; spoon some tomatoes over sausage. Spread remaining tomatoes over pizza centers. Sprinkle half of cheese in a band just inside of sausage ring on each pizza. Fill centers with sauteed green pepper and onion.
5. Bake in hot oven (400°) 25 minutes, or until crusts are golden-brown and fillings are bubbly.