Easy Mini Pizzas
|Canned refrigerated biscuits||8 Ounce (1 can)|
|Tomato paste||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pepperoni/Other cooked meat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||To Taste|
1. Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Divide each in half; flatten using a rolling pin or fingers. Combine tomato paste and Italian seasoning.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
3. Place half of flattened biscuits on preheated grill. Spread with half of tomato paste mixture; top with half of meat and cheese. Sprinkle with parsley.
4. Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until cheese melts.
5. Reheat microwave browning grill for 2 minutes on HIGH. Continue cooking remaining pizzas as directed.