|Canned tomatoes||8 Ounce, well drained (1 can, 226 gram)|
|Tomato puree||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Dried mixed herbs/Oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Self raising flour||8 Ounce (225 gram)|
|Vegetable oil||60 Milliliter (4 tablespoon)|
|Water||90 Milliliter (6 tablespoon)|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, grated (100 gram)|
|Anchovy fillets||2 (for garnish)|
|Stuffed olives||4 (green or black variety, for garnish)|
1. Put the tomatoes into a small bowl with the tomato puree, herbs, salt and pepper and mash well with a fork.
2. Put the flour and a pinch of salt into a mixing bowl, make a well in the centre, add the oil and water and mix together to form a soft dough. Knead it lightly on a floured surface until it is smooth.
3. Roll out the dough to two 20 cm (8 inch) rounds. Lightly oil two large, flat ovenproof plates and place a round of dough on each plate. Microwave the dough, one piece at a time, on HIGH for 2-3 minutes, or until the surface looks puffy.
4. Spread the mashed tomatoes over the two pieces of dough, then sprinkle them with the cheese. Garnish with anchovy fillets and olives.
5. Microwave the pizzas, one at a time, on HIGH for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave it to stand for 3-4 minutes before serving.