|For the dough|
|Whole wheat flour||200 Gram|
|Fresh yeast||10 Gram|
|For the sauce|
|Onions||2 Small, chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), crushed|
|Chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|For the toppings|
|Capsicums||2 , cut into rings|
|Onions||4 , cut into rings|
|Tomatoes||2 , cut into slices|
|Skim paneer||50 Gram, grated|
For the dough
1. Sieve the flour with salt and sugar. Mix well.
2. Make a well in the center and crumble yeast in the center.
3. Sprinkle 1/2 teacup of warm water over the yeast. Wait for a few minutes.
4. Mix the yeast in the flour and add enough water to make a dough.
5. Cover the dough with a wet cloth for 30 minutes or until it is double in size.
6. Knead the dough for 1 minute.
7. Divide the dough into 16 parts.
8. Roll out each part to about 75 to 100mm diameter rounds.
9. Prick lightly with a fork.
10. Brush a baking tray lightly with curd and arrange the rounds on the tray. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
11. Bake in hot oven at 200° C for 15 minutes.
For the sauce
1. Chop the tomatoes.
2. Heat, add onions and garlic and saute for 3 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, chilli powder, sugar and salt and boil for 10 minutes.
4. Blend the mixture in a liquidizer.
5. Add a pinch of ajwain.