|Wheat flour||25 Milliliter (4-5 Big Spoons)|
|Paneer cubes||3 (Skimmed Milk)|
|Sauce||340 Gram (Small Bowl)|
1. First use the procedure of making roti (e.g. mix wheat flour, salt,etc. as preferred and make in a round shape, it should be hard and so bake it in an oven. Bake until red)
2. This is a bhakhri.
3. Let it cool for 2-3 minutes.
4. Now take 1-2 tsp of sauce and spread it on a bhakhri and now spread paneer on it as much as required.
5. You can eat this much straight away or else you can bake it by inverting it on the tawa and baking more.
6. Bhakari pizza is ready to be eaten.