Easy Deep Dish Cheese Pizza
|Pizza dough||200 Gram|
|Pizza sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Provolone cheese slices||5|
|Mozzarella cheese slices||6|
|Oil||1 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425F.
2. Lightly grease a flat bottomed pan with oil.
3. Stretch the dough to make about 10 to 2 inch circle.
4. Place the dough in the prepared pan.
5. Spread cheese sauce, place provolone cheese and mozzarella cheese. Using a pizza cutter, trip the edges.
6. Bake at 425F for 28 minutes. Allow to sit for few minutes.
7. Using pizza cutter, cut into wedges.
8. Serve with your choice of beverage.
spread out the dough
oil the pan
put dough into pan
bake at 425 for 28 min (in my oven anyway)