Pizza is one of the most appreciated Italian dishes across the world. While you may have a variety of pizzas made with different kinds of meats, veggie pizzas are actually cool option. More and more people are converting into vegetarians to save animals. Try this appetizing cool veggie pizza recipe.
Pillsbury crescent roll
1 Packet, softened
1 Tablespoon, dried
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a baking pan, roll out the crescent rolls.
3. Chop, slice all of the vegetables and set aside.
4. Bake each roll for about 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Remove from oven a cool completely.
6. In a bowl, mix together softened cream cheese with dill and garlic.
7. Spread the cheese mixture over cooled crust.
8. Spread the vegetables over the cheese spread.
9.Cut with a pizza cutter or knife either in wedges and serve.
Here is a unique vegetable pizza recipe that is an excellent treat for veggie lovers. View this fantastic video that shows a pizza recipe with cream cheese and topped with plenty of fresh vegetables. See the video and try out this appetizing vegetable pizza.