Here is my recipe of an awesome hawaiian pizza. Only BASIC ingredients! NO premakes! No yeast!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Pizza tomato sauce
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Tablespoon (2-3 Slices)
1 Tablespoon (Very Little)
1 (Very Little Piece)
1. Mix the first 4 ingredients with hands (and love!) into a fist-size lump of good ol’ sour cream dough.
2. Roll out the dough into a flat round sheet. This will be the pizza crust.
3. Rub some Canola oil onto the pizza rack. Place the raw crust on top.
4. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Half-bake the crust for 3 minutes. Then take it out and flip the crust on the rack.
5. On the crust spread the tomato sauce all the way to the edges.
6. Spread ½ amount of cheese all the way to the edges.
7. Slice ingredients 7-10 up into tiny pieces. Spread them out all the way to the edges.
8. Top with the other half of cheese all the way to the edges.
9. Switch the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake the pizza for 15 minutes.
In the end
Make sure no more than 5% of the surface is brown after the baking.
* Very important to mention again that the toppings should be in tiniest possible amounts.
Every time I make a pizza, it just doesn’t come out right. The middle would always be too wet and uncooked. So I decided I will solve the mystery. I found all the secret: all the pizza places use a giant oven where the heat is unmatchable by our tiny kitchen stoves. We, kitchen wizards, can precook the pizza dough for 3 minutes to imitate that effect!